ALTAIR GPCAM2 IMX224 COLOUR GUIDE/IMAGING CAMERA, 1.2MP - BASIC SET
The Altair GPCAM2 IMX224 Colour camera has the sought after Sony Exmor IMX224 CMOS sensor, with high sensitivity, and extremely low read noise, possibly the lowest of any similar sized sensor. *
The GPCAM2 lets you image the moon, sun and planets, and even all-sky imaging. What´s more - an ST4 auto-guiding port is included!
It can be used for solar, planetary, lunar “lucky” imaging as well as long exposure deepsky imaging and of course video astronomy. Time-lapse all-sky imaging (with optional meteor lens) is fully supported in the software.
- Sony Exmor IMX224 Color CMOS sensor - 1.2 MPixels
- Sensor Size: 1/3" diagonal (4.8 mm x 3.6 mm) 1280x960 pixels
- Pixel size: 3.75 µm x 3.75 µm
- Approx. 30 fps @ max. resolution
- 1.25" connection with filter thread
- USB2.0 and ST4 port
- Lens thread: CS-mount
- Power supply via USB
- only 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Camera body.
- 2m High-speed USB2.0 A male to B male cable.
- 1.5m ST4 guide cable.
- 1.25 inch x 20mm nosepiece with female 1.25" filter thread on the front.
- CS-Mount adapter with built-in UV-IR Blocking Filter, AR coatings. (Removable for sensor cleaning).
- Plastic dust cap 1.25"