LS50TB600 + ORION STARSEEKER AZ GOTO MOUNT + SOLSEARCHER
Lunt Solar Systems is excited to announce our new 50mm Pressure Tuned dedicated Hydrogen-alpha telescope, the LS50THa!
The LS50T is a refractor-based system with a 50mm aperture and an internal-mounted etalon with Pressure Tuner adjustment. This system allows for a <0.75 Angstrom band pass.
- Type: Single Interference Etalon
- Tuning: Internal Pressure Tune (Doppler True Tuning)
- Aperture: 50mm
- Focal Length: 350mm
- F Ratio: F7
- Bandpass: <0.75 Angstroms @ 656nm
- Focuser: Helical Focuser
- Mounting: Integrated clamshell style with 1/4-20 tapped base
- Color: Pearl White with Black and Red accents
- Diagonal: B600 Blocking Filter
- Orion StarSeeker IV GoTo Altazimuth Mount & Tripod
- Computerized object-locating GoTo mount and tripod with a database of over 42,000 celestial objects to explore
- Supports telescope payloads weighing 6kg or less
- Allows manual movement of attached telescopes without losing GoTo alignment
- Slanted, single-arm altazimuth design provides horizon-to-zenith pointing
- Weighs just 13.4 pounds for easy portability
The user-friendly Orion StarSeeker IV GoTo Altazimuth Mount boasts a state-of-the-art GoTo object location system with internal motors and a computerized database of over 42,000 celestial objects to explore. Once you use the included hand controller to select and locate an object, the StarSeeker IV GoTo Mount and its internal motors will automatically track the object's apparent motion across the sky to keep it in your field of view. A handy, built-in "Tour" mode identifies which objects are visible on any particular night to lead you on a tour of interesting sights to explore.
- Best for imaging Lunar, planetary & terrestrial
- Astro-imaging capability Lunar, planetary & terrestrial
- Weight rating 13 lbs.
- Dovetail bar system Yes
- Alignment procedure Two-Star alignment
- Motor speeds Ten different slewing speeds from 0.5x sidereal to over 600x sidereal
- Power requirement 8-AA batteries or 12-volt DC
- Available ports RS-232
- Tripod material Steel
- Weight, mount/tripod 13.4 lbs.
- Weight, fully assembled 13.4 lbs.
- Additional included accessories RS-232 cable, 12V DC power cable, Quick-Collimation cap, Cast-Metal accessory tray/Spread bracer
- Other features Liquid filled compass, Battery & hand controller holder built into mount, Manual movement while maintaining GoTo alignment