AST – TECNOSKY QUADRUPLET PETZVAL APO AG70 F5
- The AG70 telescope enters the family of Tecnosky refractors ... in the best way!
- With 45mm corrected field, the AG70 is perfect for full frame cameras.
The AG70 is a Petzval with Lanthanum glass to guarantee a proper field of 45mm and totally free of color aberration and sharp to the edges! All optics are treated FMC and the interior of the tube has a series of diaphragms sharp edge to eliminate unwanted reflections. Despite being a very small and compact tube it is equipped with the new focuser RP magnesium 2.5" that holds loads up to 3kg! The focus tube ends with a rotator field offsettable thread M48x0,75. to use this excellent also in visual refractor. Complete with rings its weight is only 2.1 kg!
- Petzval quadruplet 70/350mm
- BFMC anti-reflective coating
- Lanthanum glass
- Weight 2.1kg with rings and vixen bar
- Focuser R&P 2.5” magnesium micrometric with reduction 1:10
- Offsettable rotator M48x0,75
- Correct field greater than 45mm
- AG70 Petzval refractor
- Tuberings and dovetail (Vixen style)
- 1.25" diagonal for visual use (see recommended accessories)
(€ 86,78 excl. btw)